Saturday, January 2, 2010

WHAT IS MY SEARCH? (published 1-2-2010)



I am searching for like-minded Christians in the Knoxville area, especially those in the Church of Christ, who also seek authenticity and renewal. Surely, I am not alone. We could begin by communicating via this forum and by e-mail. Just leave a comment, to join in.

My search is based on a dream. The dream is to be a part of a genuine body of believers who question and study openly, without fearing to rock the boat, to challenge, to seek more than the status quo.

My efforts, so far, have been confined to
dialoguing or visiting web forums, such as Ex Church of Christ Support Group, Grace Centered Christian Forums: Churches of Christ Forum, and, for a perspective on from where I came, The Preacher's Files, where have written under “notgiven0101.” I visit other blogs, such as those listed under “Blogs and Groups” on the lower right of this site, posting a few comments occasionally.

Anyone interested in beginning a conversation?

No comments: